No matter how quality Router you use for your Home/office, there always remains a room for dead zones. Dead zone gets created by various interferences that come out from your electronic devices & thick walls. These interferences prevent your Wi-Fi signals to reach the device. So, you have to invest in an alternative like Extender that is capable of remitting the signals from a key router. Or when you have an option like Linksys Extender then, nothing can be better than this.
Linksys has a notable record of manufacturing quality products like Modem & Wi-Fi router. For today we have another great product, which is Linksys RE6700 AC1200 Amplify Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender. This Dual band Wi-Fi extender is the best option for dead spots. Linksys RE6700 AC1200 makes things easier for its User. Now, there is no need of replacement of your router & its configuration also. Let’s take a look at the brief introduction of Linksys extender setup. We will start with Linksys RE6700 AC1200 Installation.
Method to Install of the Linksys RE6700 AC1200
- Start with power up your Range Extender.
- Plug your Linksys Range Extender in the dead zone, between your Key router & Computer. Make use of your Mobile, computer or laptop. At the time of placing your range extender, make sure device receive 50% of the signals. Setup Software helps you in finding the right place for your Extender.
- Now, wait, till light on Extender turn firm. It may take around 1 minute for extender light to stop blinking.
- Open a computer or wireless device & get connect to the Wi-Fi network of Linksys Extender Setup.
- Next, open a web browser and enter http://extender.linksys.com in browser address bar. After that follow the on-screen instructions & setup your Linksys RE6700 AC1200 Range extender.
Once you complete Linksys extender setup, Get ready to Access Linksys RE6700 AC1200 Range Extender user interface
- Take a computer or any wireless device. Launch a web browser on your Device now.
- Enter extender.linksys.com into browser address bar.
- Once you see Linksys extender setup Login prompt window, enter your extender login credentials.
- By default use admin for password & leave username field Blank. In case, you have customized login credentials then, enter the fresh one.
- If you are connected with a local network, but not to extender then, Use IP address to access extender set. To know how to find IP address, give us a call on Toll-free number.
Apart from this, if you had any difficulty while doing Linksys extender setup then give us a chance to help you. We have a team of specialized Router, extender technicians. They can help for any Router or Extender issue. Contact our team on Toll-Free number 24/7. The team is available round the clock to serve you quality advice. You can also get in touch with the team live. Approach team for live chat support window, to ask queries live. We appreciate your suggestions, post comment in the comment box. Your view & suggestions help us to improve our services.