Get the high speed internet at any dead point you are experiencing at your location with the latest technology enabled Linksys extender setup re6500. 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency band can serve you with the best performance comparing to the all other WiFi extenders available in the market.
Technical Specifications for Linksys extender re6500
- Model Description : Dual-band Wireless-AC Range Extender
- Security Key Bits : Up to 128-bit encryption
- Wireless Security : Wi-Fi Protected Access™ 2 (WPA2), Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA), and WEP
- Antenna Height : 9 cm (for RE6500) & 16.8 cm (for RE6500HG)
- Antennas : 2 external (detachable)
- Cabling Type : CAT 5e
- Ports : Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, and Power
Linksys extender re6500 Setup and Configurations
Here we are defining the steps for the easy setup and configurations for the Linksys extender re6500. Steps are really simple but you can contact us any time you need our help.
- Give the power supply to the Linksys extender re6500 after connecting the antennas
- Place the Linksys extender re6500 at the mid way of your router and the dead zone you are experiencing at your home.
- Wait for 2 minutes until the light go solid.
- Now you can go for two kind of setups that are wired or wireless. For the wired connection you can use the Ethernet connection. Connect one end to the router and connect another end to the laptop you will use for the configurations.
- Open the web browser and fill the local address http://extender.linksys.com in the address bar and press the enter key.
- After the successful login, click on the “Start” option.
- Click on the option “I Agree” for the License option.
- Here you will need to select the WiFi network available at your location.
- You will be served with the Spot Finder, the Spot Finder option will give you the best solution that is good to place your WiFi extender.
- Fill the password and simply click on the Next option.
- Configure your Extended Network.
- Create a secure password for the Admin and also select the security hint and then click on the Next option.
- After following all these steps the setup for the Linksys extender re6500 will be completed.
If you need help for the linksys extender setup we are always there to help you and assist you. You will served with expert solutions for Linksys ac1200 max wifi range extender setup, Linksys ac1200 max wi-fi range extender re6500, Linksys range extender re6500 not working, how to access Linksys re6500, Linksys re6500 vs Netgear ex6200, Netgear nighthawk ex7000, extender Linksys setup, Linksys extender setup, extender.linksys.com. we receive hundreds of calls daily and we provide them with the expert solutions for the Linksys extender setup and http //extender.linksys.com.