Choosing the best WiFi extenders for your home or business location can be a tough decision for you. If you are confused with the multiple options then you should go for the Linksys extender setup re6400. You will be served with the advance technology of 802.11ac.
Technical Specifications for Linksys extender setup re6400
- Dual-band concurrent
- Wireless Security
- Cross-Band technology
- Boost Wi-Fi range up to 7,500 sq ft
- External non-detachable antennas
- One 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Browser configuration: Internet Explorer, Safari 5.1 or higher, Chrome 25.0 or higher, Firefox 20 or higher
- AC power outlet
- A wireless network is required
Linksys extender setup re6400
- Find the wireless network from your smart device and the name will be the Linksys Extender Setup.
- Open the web browser and fill the local address http //extender.linksys.com and fill the login details.
- Click on the start option.
- You will be landed on the license page where you will need to click on the option I Agree.
- Here you will be select the wireless network for you.
- You will be find the Spot Page, this page will give you the information regarding the range of the signal. This signal will show you the best place where you should place your extender.
- Fill the password and click on the Next option.
- You will be asked for the configurations.
- Create the admin password and also select the security hint.
These are the steps you will need to follow if you want to configure the WiFi extender. You can contact us any time you need help for the http //extender.linksys.com extender.linksys.com Linksys extender setup re4100w Linksys range extender setup or Linksys extender setup re 6700.