There can be many cases in points when you need an extender. Extenders are best available solution that any Wi-Fi lover can have. If they are facing any signal related issue then can easily switch them to Linksys Range extenders. But, do you have idea how to configure them? What are the basic requirements you need to fulfill for configuring your Linksys range extender? If, you don’t have an idea, then we have prepared an instructional guide for Linksys re1000 range extender setup. Let’s take a look at these steps one by one.
Pre-requisite for Linksys re1000 range extender setup.
- CD Drive or Extender Setup Software.
- Active 2.4 GHz wireless network connection.
- Wireless Network Name (SSID).
- Password or Security Key.
- SSID or Security keys are Wireless network’s settings.
Firstly start with Insert the range extender’s Setup CD into your optical (CD-ROM or DVD-ROM) drive.
- After appearing of Auto play window click on set up your Linksys Range Extender option.
- In case, if there is no window appears automatically, then you can go to computer’s local drive & Click twiceLinksys re1000 range extender setup CD icon to move further.
- Next, you will see an End-User License Agreement window, check I have read and accept the License Terms for using this software box & Click on Next for continue.
- Wait until software gets prepared for setting up wireless connection with router & range extender.
For Left over steps, we advise you to take router login support Help. We have expert’s professional team that is working round the clock just for the users of TP-Link Range extenders & routers. So feel free to call them 24/7 days a week.